(Senior) Manager, Customer Care (m/f/x)Customer Service | Job ID 1113043
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a (Senior) Manager, Customer Care (m/f/x) to lead our Customer Care Support Functions. Put aside your experiences or perceptions of customer service; Audible takes Customer Care to a new level. We’re dedicated to creating unforgettable experiences with a focus on exceeding expectations with every contact and decreasing customer effort.
This role is open through a contract with the duration of 13 months.
· Ensure the support for international Customer Care with managing the functions of Customer Analytics, Knowledge Management, Program Management and Learning & Development.
· Develop and execute a strategic vision for all CS International Support Functions and utilize strong performance management practices to ensure goals are defined and met/exceeded for all functions in control.
· Partner with business leaders to implement market specific initiatives, collaborate and innovate to solve business issues, and provide valuable feedback with associated recommendations.
· Drive the creation of analytical and impactful methods, correlations, identify root causes, summarize results and present findings of VOC and customer experience with actionable recommendations to drive decision making with relevant Customer Care and business stakeholders
· Initiate, lead and execute major projects for the international markets within Customer Care and beyond to improve customer experience and to ensure highest efficiency. Keep the relevant stakeholders accountable and informed
· Develop compelling narratives for Customer Care initiated projects
· 4+ years experience in a Customer Care leadership role
· Expert knowledge about managing Learning & Development for Customer Service Agents
· Demonstrated data-driven approach to Customer Service, knowledgeable about both Customer Service and wider Business KPIs
· Fluent in English (verbal and written), other foreign languages are a plus
· Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Ability to perform to expectations in a fast paced and changing environment
· Must be a team player who is self-motivated, has a sense of urgency and has the ability to multi task
· Excellent stakeholder management skills across all levels in the organization
· Advanced degree in a relevant field
· Excellent reporting and analysis skills
· Demonstrates ability to identify significant opportunities for improvement and develop and execute plans on project level
· Sound business and market understanding
· Proven track record in understanding customer concerns and resolution
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.