Senior Manager, Business Development/Marketing Partnerships (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 925320
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Senior Manager, Marketing Partnerships (m/f/x) for the DACH region. As a member of the Acquisition Marketing team, you own strategic partnerships and identify opportunities to broaden our partnership network. You will responsible to negotiate, launch and manage deal terms with partners in various industries. Internally, you will work with functions that cut across the organization including technology, product, customer service, and finance.
· Manage existing partnerships and become an expert in our partners’ strategies and needs. Drive partnerships to increase their business contribution.
· Identify, recruit and scale new partnerships for Audible.
· Negotiate deal terms and create solutions for the integration of Audible on partner platforms.
· Identify growth potential for partnerships and further develop the Audible partnerships strategy in an actionable way.
· Proven professional experience (+7 years) and record of accomplishment of establishing and executing impactful business partnerships for innovative products and services.
· Skillful negotiator and communicator (business fluency in German and English), able to influence and lead strategic discussions with internal and external senior management.
· Excellent project management and organizational skills.
· Strong analytical skills to forecast and evaluate partnerships performances based on research, data and performance KPIs.
· Strong understanding of the digital landscape. Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast-paced environment. Experience with Telco's, ISPs and OEMs is a plus.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Online Marketing SEO (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
- Sr. Manager, Brand & Communications (m/f/d) - audible France Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest producer and seller of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertai
- PR Manager (m/f/x) - part time Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.