Senior Manager, Business Development/Marketing Partnerships (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 925320
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Senior Manager, Marketing Partnerships (m/f/x) for the DACH region. As a member of the Acquisition Marketing team, you own strategic partnerships and identify opportunities to broaden our partnership network. You will responsible to negotiate, launch and manage deal terms with partners in various industries. Internally, you will work with functions that cut across the organization including technology, product, customer service, and finance.
· Manage existing partnerships and become an expert in our partners’ strategies and needs. Drive partnerships to increase their business contribution.
· Identify, recruit and scale new partnerships for Audible.
· Negotiate deal terms and create solutions for the integration of Audible on partner platforms.
· Identify growth potential for partnerships and further develop the Audible partnerships strategy in an actionable way.
Basic QualificationsYour profile:
· Proven professional experience (+7 years) and record of accomplishment of establishing and executing impactful business partnerships for innovative products and services.
· Skillful negotiator and communicator (business fluency in German and English), able to influence and lead strategic discussions with internal and external senior management.
· Excellent project management and organizational skills.
· Strong analytical skills to forecast and evaluate partnerships performances based on research, data and performance KPIs.
· Strong understanding of the digital landscape. Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast-paced environment. Experience with Telco's, ISPs and OEMs is a plus.
Preferred QualificationsSounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.