Senior Customer Care Manager (m/f/x) – Service DevelopmentCustomer Service | Job ID 1466143
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a Senior Customer Care Manager – Service Development, which has a proven track record on strategy building and on execution in addition to networking (to access innovation and get the buy in from the right people for execution). The role is reporting to the Senior Director CS International and collaborating with multiple cross-functional, multinational teams across the globe. This individual is passionate about strong support for regional teams and leaders on strategic planning and execution to serve the high demand on alignment for strategy/operations/business globally and locally.
This role is open through a 6-months contract.
As a Senior Customer Care Manager, you will:
· Support the regional/International CS leader on strategy building, planning and execution
· Increase speed on gathering innovation and implementation
· Interpret business strategies and deduce innovative solutions for the regional/International Customer Service organization
· Support senior leadership in creation of organizational objectives and key results
· Lead and direct different cross-functional projects to support strategy implementation.
· Drive strategic thinking and ideation processes within cross-functional teams.
· Develop compelling narratives that articulate customer pain-points with proposals for improvement
· Identify and eliminate barriers to achieving goals, accuracy, productivity, efficiency, and quality
· Self-starter, who understands the importance of business partnerships, capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction
· Exceptional time-management, organizational and facilitation skills with great attention to detail
· Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success
· Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated with the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced and changing environment
· A credible presence, strong presentation skills, and strong ability to communicate with senior leaders
· Cultural awareness and flexibility to work with global teams in different time-zones
· Fluent in English (verbal and written), other languages are a plus
· Higher level leadership expertise on innovation building and strategical execution
· Medium level leadership expertise on operational functions (all functions are streamlined in the execution and support) -> high degree on standardization and quality
· Program Management experience
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Marketing Coordinator (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Product Marketing (CRO) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Product Marketing (Italy) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.