Paid Search/SEA Coordinator EU (m/f/d)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1866620
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
You, as a Paid Search/SEA Coordinator EU (m/f/d) will execute, and measure Paid Search marketing, to drive scalable growth for the business. Your key responsibility is to improve SEM marketing and to drive site traffic and conversion as efficiently as possible. This includes agency management, campaigns execution, testing and optimization, and developing scalable automated processes.
The position is open through a 12 months contract.
You should be comfortable in both an ambiguous, self-sufficient role, as well as one of team support and interaction. You should be well versed in the analytical and technical side of marketing as well as the creative and experimental side, consistently using one to inform the other.
As a Paid Search/SEA Coordinator EU (m/f/d) , you will...
· Provide recommendations and execute strategies for search keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting and other facets of paid search.
· Work with agencies to ensure search tactics fall within the overarching strategic approach.
· Manage, review, and perform daily responsibilities associated with performance across Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms.
· Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
· Generate reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
· Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
· Work in collaboration with your CRO manager to optimize landing pages conversion.
· Ensure we are operating towards a holistic search approach together with SEO managers.
· First (2+ years) professional paid search marketing experience.
· Experience using Paid Search management tools such as: Google Ads Editor, Microsoft Ads Editor, SA360 (DoubleClick Search), etc..
· Experience building, executing and scaling SEM programs from concept to completion.
· Business fluency in written and verbal English and Spanish, any additional EU languages are a plus.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others, especially when working across teams and functions.
· Experience managing paid advertising budgets in platforms such as Yahoo, Baidu, Facebook, Apple Search, and Amazon Advertising.
· Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Amazon Marketing, Pricing & Promotions (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Outbound Marketing (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Adobe AB Testing Coordinator (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.