Recruitment Lead, InternationalPeople & Operations | Job ID 2094469
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Audible International Recruitment Team is looking for a Recruitment Lead, International to join our team in the Berlin office. You will partner closely with business leaders to identify talent requirements and develop strategies to hire the best diverse talent. You can multi-task, solve problems through technology, source amazing candidates, lead projects and the have appetite to learn and develop. You will be an excellent stakeholder manager, a clear and open communicator and a team player. You know how to partner and provide subject matter expertise on all thing’s recruitment.
As a Recruitment Lead, International, you will...
- Develop relationships and partnerships across our business and provide insight into the candidate marketplace and trends.
- Partner closely with our HR colleagues for information sharing, updates, and projects.
- Provide subject matter expertise to business stakeholders.
- Take the lead full cycle of recruitment efforts, with emphasis on skills assessment to help evaluate candidates and ensuring the highest bar.
- Be in charge of the candidate experience, offer proposal, and negotiation process.
- Manage the data associated with the recruitment process.
- Work closely with Audible teams to deeply understand organisation structure, responsibilities and key business drivers.
- Complete, with sourcing, status updates for Hiring Managers.
- Work on continuous improvement initiatives to improve processes and working practices.
- Experience recruiting in various markets.
- Business fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience recruiting in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Ability to partner with all level of business stakeholder.
- Ability to source passive candidates, and fills roles in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Able to understand business requirements and demonstrated drive to set and achieve goals while not compromising on the quality of the work.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Relevant industry knowledge.
- Great communication skills, written and verbal.
- German/French/Italian/Spanish language skills.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.