Recruitment Coordinator (m/f/d)People & Operations | Job ID 1583671
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Audible International Talent Acquisition Team is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator (RC) to join the team! The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships - often providing candidates with their first impression of Audible. This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
This role is open through a 12-months contract.
You’re extremely organized. You colour code your inbox, you like to tick things off your to do list and you are great with people and enjoy interacting using all communication methods.
You’re customer focused, you’re a real team play and you get a great sense of pride from a job well done. You’re a problem solver, identify issues and find solutions and you do this all with a smile on your face.
As Recruiting Coordinator, you will:
· Support the International Talent Acquisition Team in scheduling candidate’s interviews across the globe.
· Facilitate on-site interviews with the objective of enhancing candidate experience.
· Coordinate travel and lodging for applicants and manage candidate expense process.
· Maintain expertise in recruiting systems, processes, and compliance.
· Ensure accurate record keeping of all recruiting activities in the applicant tracking system.
· Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
· Maintain a strong understanding of the Company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure.
· Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring those processes to identify and recommend areas for improvement to ensure best practices at all times.
· Assist with compliance matters including accurate record keeping of applicant documents.
· Record and process invoices, employee and candidate expense reports, and any other financial information for the group.
· Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
· Ability to work with various levels of internal and external customers
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong oral and written communication skills
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop!
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Executive Assistant (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany People & Operations
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.