QA / UAT Test Specialist (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 898599
Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a QA Test Specialist with focus on end-user (UAT) testing (m/f/x)
As a QA Test Specialist, you will be responsible for testing the UX/CX of our EU marketplaces focusing on Audible web, mobile web as well as our integration on devices.
This role is initially open through a 13-months contract.
· Testing UX/CX flows alongside marketing colleagues to ensure a frictionless customer experience.
· Collaborating with marketing, business and technical teams to collect requirements and then turn them into concrete test cases.
· Validating the data flows for new launches, working closely with our local BI team.
· Creating in-depth bug tickets and change requests for our development teams in Newark and India, as well as local marketing colleagues.
· Working alongside the CRM Teams to test next generation marketing solutions.
· Reporting issues and bugs in a detailed and timely manner, working closely with various international development teams and local stakeholders to ensure swift resolution.
Basic QualificationsYour profile:
· 2+ years of test experience
· Computer Science degree or equivalent reference of experience.
· Knowledge of ticketing systems (e.g. Jira and similar).
· Fluent English and minimum B2 German level skills are required. Spanish is a great bonus.
· Familiarity testing UX/CX flows, preferably within an agency environment.
· Experience validating data flows.
· Ability to write and maintain extensive test strategies, plans and cases.
· Familiarity with test case repository tools, such as Test Rail.
· Excellent communication skills (ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience) with a strong customer focus.
· Comfortable with ambiguity.
· Love of testing things that are hard to test.
Preferred QualificationsSounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.