Project Management Specialist (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 869536
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible’s International Program Management team is looking for a Project Management Specialist (m/f/x) to support the rollout of Audible features, functionalities, and devices across the different market places. The role collaborates with both the local marketing teams and other stakeholders, as well as the US-based product and development teams, in an effort to deliver high quality experiences to our customers.
We’re looking for that right combination of digital media sensibility and e-commerce smarts, someone who can both sweat the details and tie them back to the big picture. The successful candidate should be detail oriented and experienced in project management, equally comfortable talking tech with developers, user experience with designers, copy and positioning with product marketers and numbers with acquisition marketing. Using your online technical or business background, you will raise the bar when it comes to ensuring a best-in-class customer experience. You’ll contribute to the company’s broader vision - challenging and extending our thinking to ensure that we’re doing right both by our customers and our business. We are a global company, and your experience working with remote teams will help us give our international customers the best local audiobook experience.
· Serve as in-house product expert for Audible launches, ensuring new products and features meet local requirements and business objectives, in close collaboration with other Program Managers.
· Manage projects from kick-off to release in multiple languages, coordinating project milestones and disseminating project information with local and global project stakeholders.
· Prepare, coordinate and drive localization of functionality and features in joint collaboration with local marketing and international development teams.
· Plan and execute testing and drive communication of all new products and features for Audible websites, apps, and devices, in close collaboration with the QA manager.
· Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams such as Content, Marketing, and Legal, to sync development efforts and localization schedules.
· Report issues and bugs in a detailed and timely manner, working closely with local QA, various international development teams and local stakeholders to ensure swift resolution. Act as local point of contact supporting triage for bugs and setting up tests.
· Be a subject matter expert for all tools and features across our Audible and Amazon platforms.
Basic QualificationsBasic qualifications:
· 3+ years experience in digital environment, supporting development of online technology, two of which as a project manager or in a related discipline.
· Conceiving and driving features and product enhancements through an (scaled) agile development process (e.g., Jira, Confluence or similar), as well as experience with ticketing systems.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts and schedule trade-offs and new ideas with technical and non-technical colleagues.
· Demonstrated record of partnering with teams across an organization, and of influencing across multiple teams with different goals to achieve business results
· Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate complex technical issues in a simple, non-technical manner to related stakeholders.
· Fluent in English, solid in German both written and spoken. Other languages, in particular Spanish and to a lesser extend Italian and French are an advantage.
· Results oriented with strong bias for action, even in ambiguous, fluid situations.
Preferred Qualifications· Experience in global product design (UI, UX)
· Expertise in data mining, data management, reporting
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.