Product Marketing & Program Management Lead EU (m/f/d)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1809571
ABOUT THIS ROLE
You, as the Product Marketing & Program Management Lead EU will oversee and lead all Program Management, QA and Product Marketing initiatives in the EU region. This position will define and implement product improvements to delight our members and successfully bring global initiatives to our EU customers. You are responsible for prioritizing the product development needs of EU and for the implementation of new features delivered by our central development team in Newark. To be successful in this role, you will appreciate and thrive in collaborating with our central product teams in the US and stakeholders within EU.
If you have a good understanding of product and tech development, a strategic mindset and at the same time possess a very customer-centric attitude that allows you to gain a deep understanding of what our customers care about, then this is the job for you.
As a Product Marketing & Program Management Lead EU (m/f/d), you will...
· Build and manage transformation from country-specific teams to create an EU-wide Product function (8 FTE’s), implement the new organizational structure, develop and implement processes to support the regional set-up, and train and develop the team.
· Lead the prioritization of EU product requests and represent the EU business in tech/product roadmap and prioritization discussions with global stakeholders.
· Build efficient processes within the team and towards the Product and Tech teams in US to ensure smooth and efficient delivery of product enhancements to our EU customers.
· Lead the implementation of new product enhancements and in case of product dysfunctionality, you are responsible for solving those with the help of your team.
· Identify and drive EU projects to improve the user experience: based on target group insights, you identify business opportunities, estimate business impact and resources needed and develop project proposals.
· Collaborate with Finance, Analytics and Data Science to define and measure success and forecast business impact.
· 10+ years experience of e-commerce business or product strategy with strong marketing focus (target group definition, business opportunity, product requirements, marketing message, go-to-market plan) including management positions.
· Strong track record of crafting, analyzing and optimizing impactful customer experiences on web-surfaces and apps.
· Business fluency in written and verbal English, additional European languages are a plus.
· Experience in leading big projects with focus on an outstanding user experience.
· Strong problem-solving skills and analytical mindset with excellent attention to details.
· Ability to flex between big picture strategic decisions and granular tactical solutions.
· Work independently and demonstrate a strong sense of ownership for your projects.
· Demonstrable experience of overseeing marketing technology.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Amazon Marketing, Pricing & Promotions (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Outbound Marketing (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Adobe AB Testing Coordinator (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.