PR Manager (m/f/x) - part timeBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1025637
Based in Berlin, Audible Germany is looking for a part time (20h/week) PR Manager (m/f/x) who will be responsible for executing and evolving the PR strategy liaising with journalists, publishers, narrators and their agencies.
You will work as part of the brand communications team, owning projects around our original and exclusive content, managing agencies, artist relations and events. You will be an ambassador for audible and the spoken word and support our overarching communications strategy through compelling, meaningful and insightful storytelling.
· Craft and execute overarching Consumer PR strategy for our Original Content to target specific consumer audiences and to ultimately create excitement and awareness for Audible and our Original stories across all PR touchpoints.
· Forge new relationships with tier-1 media outlets, key influencers, and nurture existing relationships with focus on digital media.
· Manage and maintain strong relations with our narrators, artists and the respective talent agencies.
· Monitor industry news to proactively identify and pitch exciting stories to national and mainstream press about our Original stories that will inspire both the media and the audience.
· Manage and work with external PR agencies on strategy and tactics to develop creative and effective plans for driving awareness of and engagement with our content always challenging the status quo.
· Responsible for all PR facets of product announcements, from written materials to media relations, photo and video assets, story pitches, messaging guidelines, and press releases.
· Manage key messages, write or brief press releases, auditing and revising them often, for both internal and external consumption.
· Track results, monitor success and analyse our PR KPIs.
· Experience in managing external agencies.
· Solid understanding of success metrics.
· You identify a great story at first glance and have the vision to bring that story to life. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· High interest in Podcasts and digital media entertainment
· Ability to create and own new programs and processes in the ever-changing digital media landscape.
· Solid existing network of press contacts in the relevant set of media, e-commerce bloggers and influencers.
· Business fluency in German and English, both written and spoken.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Online Marketing SEO (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
- Sr. Manager, Brand & Communications (m/f/d) - audible France Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest producer and seller of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertai
- Sr. Brand Marketing Manager Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.