Merchandising/Onsite Marketing Manager (m/f/d) - 12 month contractBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1669683
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in Berlin, audible Italy is looking for a Merchandising / Onsite Marketing Manager (m/w/d) - 12 month contract - who will be responsible for driving revenue and customer engagement. Your most critical duties and responsibilities include merchandising key areas of the Audible experience (including web, mobile, and tablet) with new and exciting content, creating online and email campaigns to drive customer engagement and revenue, and providing meaningful analysis to drive improvements.
You demonstrate a highly creative mind, a sound business sense, editorial acumen, and a knack for getting things done.
As a Merchandising Manager (m/f/d), you will...
· Manage and optimize product selection and merchandising with goals of driving revenue, maximizing conversion, minimizing costs, and amplifying customer engagement.
· Conceive and write editorial features and promotional copy leveraging product expertise for on-site and email promotions and programs, maintaining standards and creativity of Audible’s editorial voice.
· Inform and implement bold, creative promotions and programs, marketing communications, and special projects throughout Audible Italy engagement channels.
· Liaise and partner with cross-functional teams (IT, Marketing, Design, Customer Support, Product, and Content) to bring these experiences and functionalities to market.
· Work with design and editorial teams to ensure that customer communication goals are met.
· Build promotional pages and incentives via sophisticated online tools.
· Build, maintain, and analyze performance reports.
· Maintain ownership of Italian merchandising KPIs, regularly communicating results to senior management.
· 5+ years in merchandising, online marketing, or ecommerce.
· Fluency in English and Italian, both written and spoken.
· Experience with web/mobile analytics programs i.e., Site Catalyst, Google Analytics. Basic HTML skills. Proficient knowledge of MS Office.
· Experience in digital media (online publishing, video, music, etc.).
· Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics.
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically.
· Strong knowledge of Italian cultural and media landscape.
· Comfortable working with international teams and cultures.
· An avid consumer of online media, including books, websites, blogs, and other digital content. Passion for books, audiobooks, and digital entertainment.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible, an Amazon company, is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Corporate Communications Director Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Marketing Acquisition, Senior Manager (f/m/x) - 6mo Contract Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Marketing Campaign Manager (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.