Marketing Program Management Lead IT/ES (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 2060812
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Marketing Program Management Lead IT & ES supports on implementation of the business and marketing strategy defined by Audible EU leadership for the Italy and Spain services in close alignment with the regional functional marketing teams to ensure a consistent execution across all the marketing pillars; Brand & Content Marketing, Customer Lifecycle and Product Marketing.
You have a deep understanding of the local customer and will be their voice in the company, making sure that their needs in terms of content, marketing and product are met. You are a data-driven marketer with strong experience in the different marketing areas: brand, content marketing, engagement, retention and product. This Marketing Program Management Lead (IT/ES) will be input into the forecasts and supporting delivery of EU KPIs set by Audible EU leadership, closely working with the functional teams. You thrive on multitasking and must be able to understand the business from multiple marketing angles to advise on the best way to locally implement new product features, being an active challenger where shortcomings exist and, as such, acts as a bar-raiser in the regional marketing team.
As a Marketing Program Management Lead IT & ES, you will...
- Input into business forecasts for the Audible.IT and Audible.ES services managed by Audible EU leadership and closely work with the functional teams to support delivery of the targets. The breadth of the role is varied and covers supporting business planning, business performance reviews and reporting, supports external vendor/agency/provider engagement, monitoring of local market-segment trends and the competitive landscape.
- Bring our customer obsession to the local customer, through understanding, quantifying and segmenting their needs and use them as inspiration for developing content, brand, acquisition and retention plans.
- Work closely with the Country Manager for ES & IT, Content Program Manager and functional EU marketing and content leaders, to help Audible EU leadership to develop holistic business plans for evolving and elevating our spoken-word consumer propositions for Spain & Italy.
- Own the marketplace’s overall marketing calendar, including Brand and Content campaigns, Promotions and Product launches, developing specific plans in coordination with Brand and Content Marketing, Acquisition and Procycle teams.
- Liaise between Content and the regional functional marketing teams making sure the teams have the required information for the next key content launches and making sure that marketing-wise our marquee titles have the expected visibility.
- Work with the regional EU brand team to support a definition of Audible’s brand for the Spain & Italy services and ensure Audible’s audiences perceive Audible as a highly relevant, local brand that is deeply immersed in the local culture.
- Collaborate with product marketing teams and provide input and advise teams to help develop the optimum UX and product solutions for complex and ambiguous product challenges.
- 7+ years of experience developing and optimizing multifunctional marketing strategies including relevant experience in leadership roles, proven ability to influence others to deliver best possible results.
- Experience in business forecasting, go-to-market planning and performance reporting, developing short-term plans and 3-5-year forecasts.
- Business fluency in written and verbal English.
- Thorough understanding and concrete experience operating in the digital content space in Spain & Italy, entertainment industry structures and business models including subscriptions.
- Passionate about data, with the ability to deep dive in different marketing and content areas to challenge and raise the bar within the functional strategies and tactics to make sure the company reach its targets.
- Exceptional persuasive written/verbal communication and presentation skills. Experience presenting to executive leaders and a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Ability to solve complex, cross-functional business problems while dealing with challenging deadlines and opposing priorities.
- Fluency in additional European languages (Spanish and Italian in particular).
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (m/f/x)- (Mobile) Performance Marketing EU Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- ATL Media Coordinator EU Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Outbound Marketing (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.