Marketing Optimization Specialist/ Tracking Specialist (m/t/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 944793
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a highly motivated Marketing Optimization Specialist/ Tracking Specialist (m/t/x) to join our team.
This position allows you to gain general Ad Manager know how as well as to grow into the role of a subject matter expert within the field of Marketing Optimization. You will be working as a member of the Paid Media team and collaborating with cross-functional Digital Analytics teams for Germany, France and Italy to implement ad tracking/enterprise tagging as well as ensuring correct creation and deployment.
· Liaise between Marketing teams to gather requirements, articulate business objectives, and develop/implement the measurement and tagging for Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Adobe Tag Manager (DTM).
· Translate business requirements into technical requirements for DMP implementation data taxonomy configuration and digital tracking via tag-implementation.
· Partner with our Paid Media agency teams to develop testing capabilities across DMP segments, including test structures, deployment and analysis.
· Monitor the deployment of all tracking pixels and tags on the platforms, conduct regular audits and optimization to improve data quality, latency, and page performance.
· Ensure maintainability and code quality for our CMS systems according to the principles of Mobile First and Clean Code.
Basic Qualifications· First experience (about 3 years) in technical implementation of tracking.
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Informatics, Media Informatics or any other related field.
· Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills as well as the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of employees and affiliates/agencies.
· Detail-oriented self-starter, creative thinker with great analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Interest in marketing infrastructure tools such as Data Management Platforms, Adobe DTM or Google Tag Manager.
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Preferred Qualifications· First Implementation experience with the following languages and technologies:HTML, CSS.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter. Please use our application tool.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.