Marketing Campaign Manager (m/f/d)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1708258
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager (m/f/d) who will manage and coordinate the execution of audible original focused campaigns across all marketing channels to support our continuous growth and brand activities in the D/A/CH region.
In this position you will manage cross-departmental projects and act as the customer champion for our communication activities, especially regarding content highlights. You'll be the central contact and coordinator for all internal and external stakeholders and your mission will be to create consistent and inspiring content campaigns across all relevant customer touch-points. The position is a maternity cover and open for 14 months, starting in November.
You demonstrate strong project management skills, a strategic vision for communication of entertainment content based on research and testing, and you are capable to react structured and quickly to new challenges.
As a Marketing Campaign Manager, you will...
· Define objectives, target audiences and strategies for cross-media campaigns including ATL, online and offline media while considering ROI, scope, time and budget together with the Senior Manager Marketing of Content.
· Plan and execute content campaigns in close collaboration with internal teams and external creative partners to support brand, acquisition and retention objectives.
· Handle external creative partner communication and approvals.
· Measure campaign results and optimize existing and future campaigns.
· Identify campaign opportunities and own execution.
· Plan and manage our yearly campaign calendar including coordination of seasonal, content, product and brand highlights in close alignment with Senior Manger Marketing of Content.
· Establish and maintain a high level of internal communications and transparency as key interface in the organization for content communication and asset creation.
· Ensure production of creatives and assets in budget, quality and time. Secure consistency of creative assets throughout all marketing channels.
· Ensure production of audible original positioning, covers creation and copies in close collaboration with our audible original producer team.
· Experience in working with internal and external partners.
· Business fluency in German and English, both written and spoken.
· Proven track record of successful project management.
· You are used to cooperate with stakeholders who have different needs.
· You are well organized and have a keen sense for details.
· Skilled communicator who can convey ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Impeccable people skills, both in terms of maintaining internal relationships and fostering external ones.
· Highly engaged with entertainment and content.
· Attention to detail while staying pragmatic and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Product Marketing & Program Management Lead EU (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Online Marketing (Italy) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Marketing Optimization Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.