Marketing Analytics Manager (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 872650
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager (m/f/x) responsible for identifying and operationalizing content and information needs of our German customers.
This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to make a big impact on the success of the business overall. We are looking for an independent, analytical self-starter with sharp problem-solving skills and the ability to manipulate data and elicit insights to better address business opportunities.
· You are responsible for customer segmentation and for identifying the right content for each Audible member.
· Develop and implement test methodology to ensure our test-driven approach generates reliable results.
· You are part of the Customer Lifecycle & Development team and with your deep understanding of customer needs you will actively shape the way we improve the customer experience.
· Partner with our Business Intelligence team to ensure synergies, especially sharing insights and best practices on how to access and interpret data.
· You own and drive our data-insights processes that help the Customer Development team to access and use the most relevant insights in their daily work.
Basic QualificationsYour profile:
· Relevant experience (+3 years) in Business Intelligence, Analytics, or Consulting in an eCommerce environment or related field.
· Your SQL skills allow you to comfortably and independently extract data from our database and you are an expert in Excel with a proven track record.
· University Degree in science, economics, technology, mathematics or a related field; a person who is comfortable in data-centric environments.
· You have a passion for numbers, data and metrics, but also for delivering analyses of highest quality.
· Strong business understanding and good project management skills.
· You enjoy working in a team of highly engaged individuals.
· You possess a strong bias for action, are highly organized and able to complete tasks and projects with little guidance and tight deadlines.
· Fluent in German and English.
Preferred QualificationsSounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.