Marketing Acquisition, Senior Manager (f/m/x) - 6mo ContractBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1736130
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Marketing Acquisition, Senior Manager (m/f/x) - 6 month contract - who will support the French Acquisition Marketing team with developing and executing acquisition and drive membership sign-ups.
As a Marketing Acquisition Senior Manager, you will...
· Collaborate with the Head of Marketing on the Audible Acquisition Strategy. Specifically, manage all digital acquisition initiatives from idea through execution, including determining the optimal creative, channel mix and budget. Digital channels may include but are not limited to Paid Search, Display, Wireless and Social.
· Leverage Amazon eco-system assets to provide Amazon customers with a delightful, seamless, personalized experiences that drive acquisition activities on Amazon surfaces (web and hardware).
· Identify conversion marketing strategies and testing pipelines (A/B and multivariate) that will support the conversion of prospects into members.
· Conduct tests and deep data driven analysis that provide insights and new strategies for increasing acquisition results. Communicate these results in a clear, compelling manner.
· Partner cross-functionally with other business team partners in Product, Creative, Technology, Customer Care, UX Design and Finance to deliver effective initiatives. Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the organization’s ability to meet its goals.
· Assist with other items as defined by evolving business needs for a rapidly growing online business.
· Budget and forecasting management experience, including creating “what if” scenarios.
· Experience with gathering and utilizing customer insights.
· Experience with web/mobile analytics programs, i.e., Site Catalyst and A/B testing strategies and related programs, i.e., Test & Target.
· Experience with both desktop and mobile platforms.
· Strong Excel skills.
· A demonstrated record of partnering with teams (Product and UX) across the organization and influencing to achieve business results across multiple teams who may have different goals.
· Strong understanding of subscription revenue business models.
· Proactive and solutions oriented.
· Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to try different things with minimal direction.
· Established track record of creativity and innovation.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Merchandising/Onsite Marketing Manager (m/f/d) - 12 month contract Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Corporate Communications Director Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Marketing Campaign Manager (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.