Manager / Producer (m/f/x) - Audible Originals Fiction Short-formContent & Audible Studios | Job ID 934651
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible.de is looking for a Manager / Producer (m/f/x) - Audible Originals Fiction Short-form. As a Producer Audible Originals Fiction (short-form), you will be responsible for the development and constant refinement of Audible’s fictional short-form audio book program. You will work with established partners and identify new talent to create new and exciting Audible Original audio series.
This role is initially open through a 13-months contract.
· Identify content ideas and lead projects for Audible’s adults’ fictional short-form audio book program (e.g., original audio series), based on market analysis and entertainment trends.
· Work with our Business Affairs team to ensure licenses and contracts are in place with content creators (e.g. authors, agents, publishers, studios, music licensing, etc.).
· Maintain release plans in coordination with the wider Audible team (e.g. marketing, audio ingestion, merchandising, PR, etc.).
· Manage the coordination with the German audio production team (schedules, assets, casting, metadata etc.).
· Manage and oversee productions (schedules, assets, casting, metadata).
· You have a strong creative drive and experience in highly collaborative work.
· You have strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at different stages in parallel.
· You are an independent, entrepreneurial, passionate self-starter with a focus on delivery of excellence, are highly organized, details matter to you, and you enjoy working in cross-functional & international teams under aggressive deadlines.
· Your excellent verbal and written German and English communication skills are shaped by international experience and a broad interest of popular culture across all media types.
· Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Content Italy (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Original Content / Partner Management (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.