Learning & Talent PartnerPeople & Operations | Job ID 2063019
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Talent & Learning Partner will be part of a global team responsible for the successful identification, design, development, delivery, and management of learning, career development and talent solutions at Audible, and will have a primary focus on development of our UK and EU teams. You will ensure that organizational learning, development, career and talent programs are consistent with Audible’s mission, vision, People Principles, and learning and talent strategy. You will utilize a holistic learning approach based on the thoughtful assessment, identification, and prioritization of development requirements according to Audible’s desired business and strategic goals. You will design, develop, deliver, and manage fully-integrated and blended development solutions that are delivered in-person, virtually, and with supporting just-in-time resources.
You will play a critical role in continuing to build Audible’s enterprise-wide learning and talent portfolio in the Talent, Learning & Inclusion team, that is a part of Audible’s Human Resource function. You are equally comfortable with strategy and execution and willing to ‘roll up your sleeves’ to get the job done.
As a Learning & Talent Partner, you will...
- Conduct thorough needs analyses to uncover organizational needs and translate findings of needs analyses into educational experiences.
- Work closely with internal business stakeholders to define educational and development objectives relative to business needs.
- Facilitate interactive and engaging live and virtual learning opportunities across Audible’s International business for a range of participants (senior leaders, all employees and teams), and on a range of topics (leadership, professional skills, career development, Spectrum & Belonging).
- Design and develop learning and talent solutions for a variety of delivery methods, and that align with Audible’s People Principles and talent strategy.
- Leverage innovative instructional design methods to create engaging, outcomes-driven, and effective learning experiences.
- Curate learning content on a range of learning needs and for a range of learners.
- Develop ad hoc learning and talent solutions relevant to critical business initiatives and other departmental/functional/regional needs.
- Support Talent Management processes – eg talent reviews, career development and succession planning.
- Collaborate with HR colleagues in L&D, Talent Management, Spectrum & Belonging, Talent Acquisition, Employee Experience, People Analytics, and HR Business Partners to create, evolve, and execute on Audible’s talent strategy.
- Analyse learning evaluation data and metrics to diagnose gaps, identify opportunities and implement change to ensure learning & talent portfolio products are current, relevant and delivered in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Build strong relationships with leaders and HR in every part of our business (regions and functions) to ensure that our deliverables are aligned with their expectations (global consistency; local relevancy).
- Communicate the L&D and Talent offerings across the International organisation.
- Partner on tracking and maintaining the yearly budget and expenses.
- Participate in other company-wide HR projects as needed.
- 10+ years of learning and development experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with senior leaders.
- Expertise in managing learning projects, instructional design, delivery and assessment.
- Consulting and partnering experience with business leaders and HR partners.
- Subject matter expertise in leadership development, team effectiveness, and professional skills development.
- Exceptional facilitation skills in English – both in-person and virtually.
- Exceptional analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; flexible, able to work autonomously, as well as take direction as needed.
- Exceptional ability to build and enhance cooperative working relationships.
- Strong project management skills: good follow-through on goals, plans, and projects.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, including the ability to present to small and large audiences.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Technological proficiency to create educational products (virtual delivery, presentations, facilitator guides, etc.).
- Previous work in a global role leading successful deployment of learning interventions across geographically dispersed audience groups is a plus.
- Strong track record of building and delivering learning experiences for enterprise clients.
- Experience helping managers lead teams through change.
- Experience with a Learning Management System.
- Experience with content curation.
- Experience with Diversity & Inclusion in learning design.
- Experience with talent management – eg career development, talent reviews, succession planning.
- Knowledge of potential vendor partnerships.
- International travel is required.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.