Knowledge Management / Localization Coordinator (m/f/x) - Customer Care
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 936960
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Knowledge Management / Localization Coordinator (m/f/x) - Customer Care.
In this role, you will be a vital part of the international Knowledge Management team located in Customer Care. You will partner with business teams to support major launches and other high-profile (and often confidential) initiatives.
As the ideal candidate, you will have a deep understanding of Knowledge Management methodologies, paired with first-class writing and verbal communication skills. You will need to exemplify great attention to detail, the ability to effectively prioritize, and multi-task multiple time-sensitive projects with a reasonable level of autonomy.
With an in-depth understanding of the new Spanish customer base and agent population, you will be their advocate and expert to deliver delightful, engaging and smart content. You will be a key POC in CS to support a successful launch for a new Audible marketplace.
This role is initially open through a 13-months contract.
· Build strong partnerships with business teams to ensure a smooth information flow.
· Translate, localize & copy edit smart and engaging knowledge content from English to Spanish (Castillan) and/or vice versa.
· Support our team in bug testing (audiobooks and technical) and QA on new product launches.
· Create digestible support content that is internal- and external-facing adhering to style guidelines and the voice of Audible Customer Service.
· Develop a continuous maintenance and optimization process for the support content and experience.
· Operational support for other CS team´s initiatives, like support our Customer Service Agents via Ticket System.
· Be the Customer Service Knowledge Management expert for other departments e.g. Marketing We are number driven. You will carry out content effectiveness surveys and do analysis of our knowledge bases and surfaces to ensure highest quality.
Basic QualificationsYour profile
· Work experience of minimum 2 years of Knowledge Management, localization project management or similar content development fields.
· Full fluency in Spanish (Castillan), proficient use of English language.
· Proven experience leading cross-functional projects.
· Polished writing skills, efficient and effective collaborator, team player, open mind, and professional attitude.
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
· Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes.
· High intellectual curiosity, creative problem-solving skills and openness to new ideas.
· Strong communication skills - able to deal with colleagues of different experience levels and seniority.
· Writing skills, translation skills and experience creating and editing content for internal/external communication for a product or service.
· Capable of independently pushing work forward, a positive and proactive “can do” attitude and strong teaming skills.
· Discipline to understand the value of capturing and disseminating information.
· Excellent analytical skills as well as a collaborative approach and a high level of service orientation.
· You possess excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
Preferred QualificationsPreferred Qualifications
· Educational background in humanities (e.g. Literature, Philosophy, Social Sciences or similar fields).
· Relevant working experience in customer service
· German, French and/or Italian language knowledge is a plus.
· Basic design skills
· Basic HTML, CSS skills
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.