HR Generalist/Specialist (m/f/x).
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 891372
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, audible is looking for an exceptional HR Generalist/Specialist (m/f/x).
In this position you act as the frontline consultant to employees to create a positive employee experience, offering consistent HR advice on people matters. You operate as subject matter expert, offer a strong and compelling point of view around HR related matters, thus building credibility.
The role is initially open for a 13 months contract.
· Engagement of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. Often, you’ll be the first point of contact for our employees, whom you’ll support, reassure and offer help to, by resolving queries.
· Full ownership of the creation of all employee documents from employment contract over amendments to exit confirmation and reference letter.
· Carry out audits on data changes and work closely with the Amazon Payroll team to ensure an accurate and timely payment of all employees.
· Act as Point of Contact and Program Manager for people tools, processes, programs or projects and support implementation and review of those.
· Partner with local HR to co-deliver and constantly improve our Onboarding proposition and programs in order to guarantee a positive employee experience.
· Additional support e.g. work closely with local and international HR colleagues to coordinate in-house training sessions.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.