Head of / (Sr.) Director, Acquisition MarketingBrand & Marketing | Job ID 984448
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an exceptional Head of / (Sr.) Director, Acquisition Marketing, responsible for the definition and execution of our Customer Acquisition Marketing strategy. Reporting directly into the Country Manager of the DACH region, you will lead and inspire our Acquisition Marketing team, driving short- and long-term profitable growth through a multichannel acquisition marketing platform in the German-speaking countries. Supported by your team you will plan, define, execute, monitor and optimize the performance of all acquisition channels, including external digital and mobile channels, business development partnerships, and Amazon.
As part of the German Senior Management Team, this role offers the opportunity to drive our near-term business performance as well as strategic initiatives that will define our future. An open mind, intellectual curiosity, and an analytical mindset are crucial.
· Own, develop and review channel and media strategy for all products, incl. budget allocation and control.
· Drive innovation, systematic testing and optimization in channel execution, incl. conversion.
· Planning, execution and controlling of external channels (demand & direct response), as well as Amazon channels and business development.
· Own member growth, SAC, and budget allocation within and across channels on strategic and tactical levels.
· Ensure the development - and regular review - of strategies and tactical measures for all acquisition channels, while ensuring the availability and continuous improvement of appropriate tools and processes for performance monitoring, forecasting and controlling.
· Lead a team of highly committed acquisition channel owners, while devoting time to their (and their teams’) development (5 Direct Reports, total team size: 14).
· Continuously lead a mid- and long-term agenda to support the overall company and specifically acquisition marketing strategy.
· Responsible for managing media agency relationships.
· Closely collaborate and liaise with Brand & Communications, Customer Development and Product Marketing Leads, as well as with US and European counterparts.
· Drive best-practice exchange and support for new marketplaces.
· 10+ years experience in senior leadership roles. You have a successful record of consistently growing performance-marketing KPIs inside a digital ecosystem.
· High levels of initiative and self-motivation with an absolute determination to work through problems to find a resolution. You are able to steer, coach, motivate, and develop the talents inside your unit, keeping yourself open and empathetic on the interpersonal level and able to build excellent working relationships.
· Highly numerate and strong business and data analysis skills for budgetary and performance monitoring.
· Outstanding negotiation and relationship building skills with internal and external partners.
· Relentless growth-focus, ensuring clear strategic direction and excellence in operational execution.
· You are comfortable working with international teams located in different countries.
· In-depth understanding of German digital entertainment market.
· Business fluency in German and English, both written and spoken.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Online Marketing SEO (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
- Sr. Manager, Brand & Communications (m/f/d) - audible France Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest producer and seller of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertai
- PR Manager (m/f/x) - part time Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.