Head of Product Marketing/Director, Product Marketing (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 955737
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Head of Product Marketing/Director Product Marketing (m/f/x) for the DACH Region.
If you are passionate about improving the product experience for the wide audience interested in spoken-word entertainment and at the same time possess a very customer-centric marketing attitude that allows you to gain a deep understanding of what our customers care about, then this is the job for you.
Your are responsible for defining and implementing product improvements to delight our members and successfully bring global initiatives to our German-speaking customers.
You have the ability to think big and to deliver creative solutions based on user insights. To be successful in this role, you will appreciate and thrive in collaborating with our central product teams in the US.
This is a 15month paternity cover, starting around January.
· Identify and drive local projects to improve the user experience: based on target group insights, you identify business opportunities, estimate business impact and resources needed and develop project proposals. Once approved, you and your team is responsible for developing and executing the go-to-market plan.
· Launch and adapt global initiatives locally: most features and products are developed globally at Audible and you will ensure they fit the needs of the German target audience. This includes identifying local needs, developing and executing a local go-to-market plan, and performance optimization.
· Lead and develop a team of 4 employees.
Basic QualificationsBasic qualifications
· About 10+ years’ experience in developing new features/products and a strong marketing focus (target group definition, business opportunity, product requirements, marketing message, go-to-market plan).
· Extremely customer focussed and experience in leading big projects with focus on an outstanding user experience.
· You have a track record of crafting, analyzing and optimizing impactful customer experiences on webs surfaces and apps. Experience with CMS and web-analytics tools on both desktop and mobile surfaces.
· Experience in leading and developing teams.
· Business fluency in German as well as fluency in English.
· Ability to work independently and strong sense of ownership for your projects.
· Skilled communicator who can communicate ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Preferred QualificationsSounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge as Product Marketing Evangelist in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.