Head of CRM & Merchandising/Director, Customer Development (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 872578
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible.de is looking for an inspirational Head of CRM & Merchandising/Director, Customer Development (m/f/x) to lead projects and initiatives across all stages of the customer life-cycle throughout the DACH region. The role includes leading our CRM and merchandising activities on a strategic and tactical level, inspiring a talented team of seven colleagues, with the main objective of making our customers as happy as possible and as a result optimizing their tenure as an Audible member. You will use your analytical skills to generate valuable customer insights and act upon these, and liaise with other key business stakeholders.
· Ownership for retention and engagement of our growing member base.
· Lead the development, execution and review of strategic, tactical and operational plans.
· Steer initiatives across all stages of the customer lifecycle, across all communications platforms and channels (web and mobile store, apps, email, social media).
· Motivate, encourage and develop a team of seven colleagues.
· Work cross-functionally with internal and external teams and individuals to ensure a consistent strategy with focus on the German speaking DACH region, as well as collaboration and best-practice exchange across functional and international teams.
Basic QualificationsYour profile:
· Strong track record of leadership experience and subject matter expert in Customer Development (+5 years).
· Ownership of all merchandising efforts to ensure users find the content they are interested in.
· Team leader, understands how to manage, coach, motivate and steer teams of highly talented people.
· Comfortable operating with both sides of the brain, you are as keen to work with numbers and metrics, as you are to think outside of the box and be creative.
· You are not afraid of rolling up your sleeves, you find yourself at ease when commanding instruments, tactics and tools – and you are able to successfully put your knowledge to work.
· Focused on constant innovation, systematic testing and optimization along the entire customer lifecycle.
· Fluent in German and English.
Preferred QualificationsSounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.