Head of Brand & Content Marketing EU (m/f/d)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1808013
ABOUT THIS ROLE
You, as the Head of Brand & Content Marketing EU is responsible for creating and telling our brand and content marketing story, and convey the unique and distinctive value of the Audible experience and its content. Leading Brand & Content Marketing for Audible EU requires a courageous attitude, a high degree of curiosity and the ability to deliver results in a context of dynamic growth, stiff competition and exciting ambiguity.
You will work in close collaboration with our teams across the globe, to shape innovative game changing Brand & Content Marketing strategies that will drive our growth in Europe. You will build, scale & grow a team of experts (with a focus on excellence & efficiency) that work together with the Country Managers to serve the growth of our EU marketplaces. The role reports into the Head of Europe and will be KPId around metrics including building awareness of the service and its content and driving uptake of both.
You have a successful track record of leading teams working in an entertainment business with responsibility for marketing the service and its content. You have a deep cultural understanding of the cultural landscape in Europe and understand both what binds the different cultures but also differentiates them. You have experience working for a global brand.
As a Head of Brand & Content Marketing EU (m/f/d), you will...
· Build and manage transformation from country-specific teams to create an EU-wide Brand & Marketing function, implementing the new organizational structure, developing and implementing processes to support the regional set-up, and training and developing the team.
· Define and lead the EU brand and communication strategy and ensure delivery of key KPI’s, with specific focus on audience, brand, content marketing, social and PR communications.
· Develop brand and communications concepts to serve the EU businesses, and ensure implementation across all marketing channels.
· Utilize in-depth marketing research, customer insights, and market segment developments.
· Be responsible for positioning our brand and content in the EU region and continuously tracking relevant metrics so Audible becomes more relevant for our target audiences.
· Work with the global team on brand alignment to position the EU services within a global brand but guiding the localization of our brand as appropriate to serve EU audiences.
· Work with the global team on brand alignment to identify areas of synergy across territories and implementing Brand & Content Marketing strategies in collaboration with local marketing, content and creative teams.
· Collaborate with Communications team to craft our external story and press strategy and with marketing to execute cohesive campaigns that drive customer demand and engagement.
· 12+ years experience of developing or optimizing brand and communications strategies and/or concepts for digital businesses including relevant experience in leadership roles, managing & developing world class teams.
· Business fluency in written and verbal English, additional European languages are a plus.
· Ability to balance global guidelines with the need for local relevancy across multiple stakeholder views, requiring awareness, respect, and the ability to manage issues across significantly divergent audiences, often external as well as internal (e.g., marketing and content teams). The candidate needs to develop communications strategies and has significant persuasion skills to facilitate agreement and consent between conflicting parties.
· Ability to exercise considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering.
· C Level communication skills. Experience presenting to executive leaders, board members, and a variety of internal and external audiences.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Online Marketing (Italy) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Audio Production (France) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios, Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Marketing Optimization Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.