Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager, Europe (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 933773
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager, Europe (m/f/x) to champion and support financial planning (13 months contract). In this position you will have a strong focus on supporting the sustainable growth of the Audible and development of the controlling framework.
· Creation of financial models and other financial analyses to support our European growth strategies.
· Supporting the financial planning of the Audible GmbH business; e.g. annual budget and rolling reforecasts.
· Analyses and manages financial and operational KPIs to support the business owners across all functions (Marketing, Content, CS, among others). Identifies cost savings opportunities, develops initiatives to stimulate growth, and cooperates with operational management during implementation.
· Preparation of monthly performance based reporting for the business & senior management.
· Execution of ad hoc finance initiatives as & when required.
· Collaborate with International finance colleagues to drive best practices and efficiency improvements.
Basic QualificationsYour profile
· Proven experience in controlling, forecasting and/or auditing, preferably in an e-commerce environment.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or any other related field.
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills – at ease building financial models from “scratch”.
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
· Excellent communication skills, demonstrated capacity to partner with the business and ability to build excellent working relationships.
· Hands-on with ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
· P&L management and/or analysis experience
Preferred QualificationsPreferred qualifications:
· CPA or similar professional exam.
· Second language - German, French, Italian and/or Spanish.
· Experience with cube engine tools (e.g. TM1 Cognos or Essbase).
· Experience with SQL and data warehouse.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.