Finance Specialist (m/f/x)Finance & Insight | Job ID 1145220
This role is initially open through a 2-year contract.
· Responsibility for processing monthly and quarterly royalty statements accurately and in a timely manner.
· Ensure the correct entering of contractual data in the processing system in accordance with royalty contracts.
· Guarantee proper controls, recording and classification of transactions.
· Responsible for researching, reconciling and resolving royalty related financial statement inconsistencies.
· Monitor processes and effectiveness of the business controls in line with business needs.
· Manage queries with internal and external stakeholders as required.
· Support schedule preparation, requests for reports and other ad-hoc data requests required for reporting.
· Proven professional experience (+3 years) in a (junior) finance position, preferably in a digital, complex international environment.
· University degree in Finance, Economics or any other related field.
· Experience with operative finance processes and continuous improvement of those.
· Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and Outlook).
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
· Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken. Fluency in French, Italian or Spanish is considered as a plus.
· You are a friendly and warm person who enjoys working in a multi-cultural team.
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
· Previous experience with SQL or other query languages
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest producer and seller of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertainment, enriching the lives of millions of listeners every day. With our customer-centric approach to technological innovation and superior programming, Audible has reinvented a media category, and is the driving force behind today’s audio entertainment revolution.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop!
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Director, FP&A Europe (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Finance & Insight Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Director, Financial Planning & Analysis who will co-coordinate financial
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.