Finance Coordinator (m/f/x)Finance & Insight | Job ID 984617
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a motivated Finance Coordinator (m/f/x). In this position, you’ll have a strong focus on providing support to the EU Finance department in checking and processing royalties in accordance with our external contractual obligations.
· Use appropriate systems to process monthly and quarterly royalty statements accurately and in a timely manner.
· Enter contractual data into the processing system in accordance with royalty contracts.
· Monitor processes and effectiveness of the business controls in line with business needs.
· Ensure proper controls, recording and classification of transactions.
· Assist with researching, reconciling and resolving royalty related financial statement inconsistencies.
· Assist in managing queries with internal and external stakeholders as required.
· Coordinate schedule preparation, requests for reports and other ad-hoc data requests required for reporting.
· University degree in Finance, Economics or any other related field.
· You are a friendly and warm person who enjoys working in a multi-cultural team.
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
· Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and OneNote).
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
· Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken. Fluency in French, Italian or Spanish is a plus.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Sr. Finance Manager, Royalties (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Finance & Insight Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
- Sr. Director, Finance EU (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Finance & Insight Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
- Finance Assistant (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Finance & Insight Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a motivated Finance Assistant (m/f/d). In this position, you’ll have a stro
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.