Finance Coordinator (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 984617
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a motivated Finance Coordinator (m/f/x). In this position, you’ll have a strong focus on providing support to the EU Finance department in checking and processing royalties in accordance with our external contractual obligations.
· Use appropriate systems to process monthly and quarterly royalty statements accurately and in a timely manner.
· Enter contractual data into the processing system in accordance with royalty contracts.
· Monitor processes and effectiveness of the business controls in line with business needs.
· Ensure proper controls, recording and classification of transactions.
· Assist with researching, reconciling and resolving royalty related financial statement inconsistencies.
· Assist in managing queries with internal and external stakeholders as required.
· Coordinate schedule preparation, requests for reports and other ad-hoc data requests required for reporting.
Basic Qualifications· First experience in a junior or working student/intern position in the finance department or within an administrative assistant role.
· University degree in Finance, Economics or any other related field.
· You are a friendly and warm person who enjoys working in a multi-cultural team.
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
· Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and OneNote).
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
· Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken. Fluency in French, Italian or Spanish is a plus.
Preferred QualificationsSounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop!
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.