Finance Assistant (m/f/d)Finance & Insight | Job ID 991447
· Use appropriate systems to process and reconcile monthly and quarterly royalty statements accurately and in a timely manner.
· Enter contractual data into the processing system in accordance with royalty contracts.
· Monitor processes and effectiveness of the business controls spotting data anomalies using SQL queries.
· Assist with automation of various reporting functions relating to royalties.
· Assist in managing queries from internal and external stakeholders as required.
· First experience in a junior finance/administrative assistant role.
· Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and OneNote).
· Experience in writing VBA, SQL, R or Python code.
· You are a friendly and warm person who enjoys working in a multi-cultural team.
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
· Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken. Fluency in French, Italian or Spanish is a plus.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Sr. Finance Manager, Royalties (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Finance & Insight Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
- Sr. Director, Finance EU (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Finance & Insight Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
- Finance Coordinator (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Finance & Insight Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest producer and seller of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertai
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.