Executive Assistant (m/f/d)People & Operations | Job ID 1585516
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Executive Assistant (EA) to the Managing Director (MD) of Audible GmbH is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the senior leadership of a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment. This is your chance to be an instrumental partner with the MD to help make them the most efficient leader possible. This role is all about building strong trust and is relied upon for optimization of the MD’s time.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. The candidate will possess the ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision. Key to the position is the ability to be organised, prioritised and on time while also serving as a "go to" for all areas and departments which dovetail with the Audible team. The position requires the capacity to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group and maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organisation.
As Executive Assistant (m/f/d), you will…
· Manage complex calendar and scheduling requirements. You are responsible for developing schedule and prioritisation of activities, proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts
· Managing travel and expenses for senior members of the team
· Work on all administrative support functions, including organising documents, meeting follow up and preparation, space planning, meeting agendas, org charts etc.
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow-up on outstanding items
· All other duties as assigned including special projects like event organisation and general support of team activities as required
· Assist with language translation requests in support of the MD living in Germany as an English speaker.
· Have a strong sense of ownership (you don't say “This is not my job”), bias for action, and ability to work accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Positive, proactive can-do attitude and able to always exercise great judgment
· React with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
· Ability to switch gears at a moment's notice
· High degree of professionalism in dealing with senior professionals
· Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects, with little to no guidance, in a highly ambiguous and fast paced environment
· Impeccable attention to detail, time management and organisations skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as a team orientated philosophy
· In-depth knowledge of administrative procedures and tools required to support an executive
· Excellent PC skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook tools
· Ability to protect confidential and proprietary information using utmost discretion
· Business fluency in English and German, both written and spoken
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible, an Amazon company, is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Recruitment Coordinator (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany People & Operations
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.