Director, FP&A Europe (m/f/x)Finance & Insight | Job ID 1106789
· Lead the European FP& A team, and co-coordinate the preparation of annual budgets and rolling forecasts.
· Act as sparring partner for business owners in evaluating new initiatives, improving business operations and developing a strategy.
· Analyze the business performance against our targets, and work closely with the business partners as well as BI to analyze root causes for variances, and to define performance improvement measures.
· Help Audible to understand the ROI of our Marketing and Content investment, and ensure an efficient allocation of our resources across investment areas.
· Provide thought leadership to improve and standardize, automate and improve our planning tools and data models supporting Marketing and Content, and work closely with out BI team to improve our BI reporting infrastructure
· Build financial models for performance planning and review financial results and operational plans and communicate results to department leaders.
· Collaborate with International Finance colleagues to drive best practices and efficiency improvements.
· Execute ad hoc finance initiatives as & when required.
· Proven (10+ years) relevant finance experience with increasing levels of responsibility as Finance Business Partner, preferably in an e-commerce environment.
· Master’s degree in finance, mathematics, accounting, or any other related field.
· Proven ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, subordinates, and executive management.
· Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
· Demonstrated excellence in financial analysis and financial model building.
· Hands-on with ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
· The ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines.
· Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy.
· Business Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
· Advanced academic degree or professional exam (CPA, CFA or similar).
· Experience with cube engine tools (e.g. TM1, Cognos or Essbase).
· Experience with BI systems (Microstrategy and Tableau), SQL and data warehouse.
· Solid statistical understanding.
· Exposure to marketing attribution models.
· Business Fluency in any of the following languages: German, French, Italian and/or Spanish.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest producer and seller of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertainment, enriching the lives of millions of listeners every day. With our customer-centric approach to technological innovation and superior programming, Audible has reinvented a media category, and is the driving force behind today’s audio entertainment revolution.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop!
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Data Analyst (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Finance & Insight
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.