Director, Financial Planning & Analysis Europe (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 889673
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, audible is looking for a Director, Financial Planning & Analysis Europe (m/f/x) to champion and co-coordinate financial planning.
In this position you will work hand in hand with our Content leaders to drive sustainable growth of the Audible digital catalogue and development of the controlling framework.
· Serve as a solid business partner to the European Content teams (e.g. “value” based analytics, portfolio rationalization).
· Co-coordinate the preparation of annual budgets and rolling forecasts.
· Completes reports and analyses of departmental operations against budget.
· Be prepared to discuss and present the financial forecast and deep analytics to an audience of senior leaders.
· Help drive strategic planning with Content leaders to support demand generation and overall catalog growth in line with strategic goals.
· Provide thought leadership behind improving and automating existing data models and business intelligence efforts supporting Content.
· Build financial models for performance planning and review financial results and operational plans and communicate results to department leaders.
· Be the subject matter expert on Content investment and related performance analytics, as well as customer engagement dynamics; understand and analyze related trends.
· Collaborate with International finance colleagues to drive best practices and efficiency improvements.
· Execution of ad hoc finance initiatives as & when required.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.