Data Analyst (m/f/x)Finance & Insight | Job ID 1199593
This position is part of our Global Content Insights team and open for a 13-months maternity cover.
· Illustrate key business trends and drivers through effective data interpretation and visualization.
· Partner with business stakeholders to deliver timely and relevant insights.
· Communicate data heavy analysis in a digestible manner to business stakeholder teams.
· Create dashboards to ensure accurate and robust reporting across key business/project/initiative metrics.
· Quantitative degree (Operations Research, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Sciences, or similar field)
· Proven experience (2+ years) in a data driven/analytical role with first exerience in partnering with the business.
· Strong knowledge of and experience with database querying (SQL) and reporting packages (Tableau or similar).
· Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated with the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
· Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills.
· Intellectual curiosity for what drives the business.
· Business fluency in English, both written and spoken.
· Background in content/media, marketing tech, and/or internet industries.
· Understanding of ecommerce analytics, marketing analytics, experimentation, membership/loyalty analytics and revenue management techniques.
· Background in content/media, and/or online entertainment industries.
· Practical experience with any of the following tools: Relational databases, big data, Microstrategy, Salesforce, Adobe/Omniture, PowerBI, Python, R, jupyter, SAS, SPPS, Matlab, Programming (ETL frameworks) or any other analytics/data science tool.
· Basic background in Data Science techniques.
|| WORKING AT AUDIBLE ||
At Audible, you’re a valued team member with the exciting mission to bring audiobooks, podcasts and other audio to those who want to be more productive, well informed and thoughtfully entertained. You’ll be part of a diverse and welcoming mix of industry-leading experts that don’t just move along, but are innovative at the forefront of the digital entertainment revolution.
We’re part of Amazon and present on five different continents. The Berlin team has remained its familiarity, warm atmosphere and together we foster our People Principles. We let our customers inspire us and work tirelessly to exceed their expectations. To do that, we move fast to turn ideas into experiences and focus on what is possible. Regularly, we take a step back and celebrate our people and all we’ve achieved.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop!
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Director, FP&A Europe (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Finance & Insight
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.