Data Analyst (m/f/x)Finance & Insight | Job ID 1045022
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst (m/f/x) who will be responsible for surfacing data-driven results and insights for the wider Analytics Team as well as the core marketing function.
In this position you will provide operational, economic, and financial analysis to frame data driven decisions - and implement KPIs and scorecards to track initiative progress/performance to encourage a focus on results and execution.
Working with various teams, you will be exposed to a wide range of functions - from engineering, data science and marketing – and develop the knowledge and skills to be a trusted analyst to the wider analytics team as well as, to our business stakeholders.
The successful individual will be able to work with minimal instruction and oversight and conduct multiple tasks simultaneously with support from leadership. Critical to the success of this role is your ability to develop insightful analysis, work effectively as part of a cross functional team, and transform data to insight.
· Illustrate key business trends and drivers through effective data interpretation and visualization.
· Deliver impactful analysis based on robust economic, financial, and statistical analysis.
· Estimate the impact of various campaign strategies using analytical methods.
· Create dashboards that ensure accurate and robust reporting across key business/project/initiative metrics.
· Partner with business stakeholders to deliver timely and relevant intelligence.
· Advise and fulfill ad-hoc requests for analysis.
· Establish and maintain management scorecards.
· Communicate data heavy analysis in a digestible manner to business stakeholder teams.
· Proven experience (2+ years) in a data driven/analytical role.
· Strong knowledge of and experience with database querying (SQL).
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets, especially Excel.
· Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated with the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
· Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills.
· Aptitude and drive to learn new tools quickly.
· Intellectual curiosity for what drives the business.
· Business fluency in English, both written and spoken.
· Understanding of ecommerce analytics, marketing analytics, experimentation, membership/loyalty analytics and revenue management techniques.
· Practical experience with any of the following tools: Tableau, Relational databases, big data, Microstrategy, Salesforce, Adobe/Omniture, PowerBI, Python, R, jupyter, SAS, SPPS, Matlab, Programming (ETL frameworks) or any other analytics/data science tool.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop!
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Sr. Director, Finance EU (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Finance & Insight Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
- Finance Assistant (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Finance & Insight Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a motivated Finance Assistant (m/f/d). In this position, you’ll have a stro
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.