Data Analyst (m/f/d)Finance & Insight | Job ID 1684862
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Audible GmbH is looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst (m/f/d) based in Berlin. You will be responsible for surfacing data-driven results and insights for the wider Analytics Team as well as the core marketing function. In this position you will provide operational, economic, and financial analysis to frame data driven decisions - and implement KPIs and scorecards to track initiative progress/performance to encourage a focus on results and execution. This position is initially open through a contract role lasting 12 months.
Working with various teams, you will be exposed to a wide range of functions - from engineering, data science and marketing – and develop the knowledge and skills to be a trusted analyst to the wider analytics team as well as, to our business stakeholders. You will be able to work with minimal instruction and oversight and conduct multiple tasks simultaneously with support from leadership. Critical to the success of this role is your ability to develop insightful analysis, work effectively as part of a cross-functional team, and transform data to insight.
As a Data Analyst, you will...
· Illustrate key business trends and drivers through effective data interpretation and visualization.
· Deliver impactful analysis based on robust economic, financial, and statistical analysis.
· Estimate the impact of various campaign strategies using analytical methods.
· Create dashboards that ensure accurate and robust reporting across key business/project/initiative metrics.
· Partner with business stakeholders to deliver timely and relevant intelligence.
· Advise and fulfill ad-hoc requests for analysis.
· Establish and maintain management scorecards.
· Communicate data heavy analysis in a digestible manner to business stakeholder teams.
· Proven experience (2+ years) in a data driven/analytical role.
· Business fluency in English, both written and spoken.
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets, especially Excel.
· Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated with the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
· Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills.
· Aptitude and drive to learn new tools quickly.
· Intellectual curiosity for what drives the business.
· Background in content/media, marketing tech, and/or internet industries.
· Understanding of ecommerce analytics, marketing analytics, experimentation, membership/loyalty analytics and revenue management techniques.
· Practical experience with any of the following tools: Tableau, Relational databases, big data, Microstrategy, Salesforce, Adobe/Omniture, PowerBI, Python, R, jupyter, SAS, SPPS, Matlab, Programming (ETL frameworks) or any other analytics/data science tool.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.