Customer Service SpecialistCustomer Service | Job ID 2039315
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As CS Specialist in the EU Customer Care Backoffice team, you will support our core Operations Management team and our network of external partners around the world. You will work with cross-functional departments and stakeholders across the organization to ensure best customer experience. You will gain insights and understanding of EU and global listening services, our goals, processes, organizational structures, program changes, launches and releases and apply those in practice. You will be part of a highly motivated international team in which having fun is as important as helping our Partners to provide an excellent service. You will learn fast to interact with a variety of stakeholders, systems and topics.
This role is open through a contract until end of January 2023.
As a CS Specialist, you will...
- Provide high level support for our EU customer service partners and standard operations.
- Manage operational needs, customer issue assistance and escalations and mitigations for our frontline service on a variety of topics, such as product, content, marketing, payment, processes.
- Develop, apply and improve troubles hootings for problems with technical or processual complexities.
- Manage cross-functional tasks, initiatives and responsibilities with different teams within Customer Service, such as Knowledge Management, Learning and Development, Program Management.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and teams outside Customer Service to manage issue resolution and improvements for our customers.
- Work with a variety of ticketing tools, ticketing systems, documentation platforms and communication channels.
- Specialize on one or more areas and programs on assignment to achieve effective and impactful results.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
- Basic read/write skills in German for ticket and chat communication on ongoing issues with partners.
- Additional advanced skills in one or more of these languages: Italian, Spanish or French (B1+).
- Experience in customer service or with another highly operational profile.
- Readiness to work both in a socially interactive and technological setup.
- Readiness to work a fast changing environment. Good self-starter, quick learning and adaptability skills.
- Readiness to work with minimum direction, good (self-) organizational skills.
- Fluency in Spanish, French, Italian, German.
- Experience in customer service with high level profile or support functions. Transferable experience in product or process support welcome (e.g. Backoffice, Tech, UAT / QA, Training).
- Understanding of operations, organizational procedures and stakeholders are a big plus (e.g. experience with CRMs, ticketing systems, process improvements, different business departments, agile planning structrures etc.) or transferable skills that can be adapted quickly.
- Understanding of digital services and media landscape and passion for content.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.