Customer Service Operations Manager (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 967315
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Customer Service Operations Manager (m/f/x) to lead our Customer Service Operations Team. Put aside your experiences or perceptions of customer service; Audible takes Customer Care to a new level. We’re dedicated to creating unforgettable experiences with a focus on exceeding expectations with every contact and decreasing customer effort.
· Lead a multi-disciplined team supporting EU and UK customer care operations
· Translate the strategic customer care vision into operational plans
· Develop goals for external contact centers and internal teams
· Own the outsourcing sites KPIs by applying strong management practices of monitoring, analyzing, identifying and resolving performance challenges assuring action plans are successfully carried out by your teams.
· Develop and support strategies for operational efficiencies and globalization of back office support for current and upcoming marketplaces.
· Evangelize the process improvement, PI planning cycles, quality insights and Test & Learn programs and collaborate with CS support teams to implement initiatives.
· Foster an environment of high engagement and embed People Principles and Customer Care tenets within the team.
· Build strong partnership with various business and development teams to enable effective and efficient problem solving.
· Work closely with all business teams to leverage CS team in support of key business metrics
· Own specific larger scale process improvement and implementation projects
· Partner with business leaders to implement market specific initiatives, collaborate and innovate to solve business issues, and provide valuable feedback with associated recommendations.
· Member of the CS leadership team
Basic QualificationsYour profile:
· 4+ years of related Customer Service experience in a contact center environment, preferably for technical troubleshooting or help desk support.
· Previous experience in People Management
· Fluent in English (written and spoken), any other language is a plus
· Demonstrated ability to identify KPI opportunities, develop and implement action plans to improve performance.
· Strong coaching skills with a passion for people development.
· Proven track record in understanding customer concerns and can handle critical escalations with calm and respect.
· Strong time management and organizational skills.
· Sound business and market understanding.
· Strong interpersonal, communication skills and presentation skills.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and constant change.
Preferred QualificationsSounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.