Customer Conversion Manager (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1092834
In this position you are responsible for the important area of converting non-members to Audible members. You have a strong focus on understanding customer needs and apply creative solutions to attract new, and win back former members. You have a holistic perspective and combine emails, push notifications and landing pages to create a great customer experience that drives member growth.
· Develop and execute an insights driven strategy to convert registered users as well as win-back former customers.
· Own communication to all registered non-members across all platforms, devices and communication channels (email, push notifications, website/in app communication).
· Apply a test driven approach to improve the performance of customer conversion.
· Work holistically to ensure the sign-up flow is optimized.
· Evaluate your activities and report your results and learnings to the management team.
· Cooperate with your peers within the marketing team and your international counterparts to share best practices and analytics.
· Exceptional customer focus as well as eagerness and passion to come up with innovative (testing) ideas to reach ambitious goals.
· Business fluency in German and English, both written and spoken.
· Experience in reporting and forecasting the performance of your area of expertise.
· Results oriented with strong bias for action, even in ambiguous, fluid situations.
· Comfortable operating with both sides of the brain; You are as keen to work with numbers and metrics, as you are to think outside of the box and be creative.
· Passion for audiobooks and strong interest in working for an innovative entertainment service.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest producer and seller of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertainment, enriching the lives of millions of listeners every day. With our customer-centric approach to technological innovation and superior programming, Audible has reinvented a media category, and is the driving force behind today’s audio entertainment revolution.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop!
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – E-Mail Marketing / CRM (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
- Content Discovery & Onsite Engagement Manager - Audible France (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Based in Berlin, Audible France is looking for a Content Discovery & Onsite Engagement Manager (m/f/d). In this position
- Sr. Director, Marketing Operations Audible Italy (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest producer and seller of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertai
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.