Customer Care Operations Specialist DE (m/f/x)Customer Service | Job ID 1023305
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Customer Care Operations Specialist (m/f/x). Put aside your experiences or perceptions of customer service; Audible takes Customer Care to a new level. We’re dedicated to creating unforgettable experiences with a focus on exceeding expectations with every contact and decreasing customer effort.
This role is responsible for overseeing the Customer Service operations for our German marketplace, including planning, coordination and partner relationship management to ensure performance and quality standards are met. This requires working closely with different local and global Customer Service functions as well as business teams to ensure an exceptional and seamless Customer Experience.
· Support in end-to-end vendor operations and performance to proactively meet service trends and ensure marketplace KPIs are met.
· Attend regular scheduled review meetings with vendors to discuss performance against metrics and compliance to customer service processes and business needs
· Act as the liaison between the vendor and the business to drive the appropriate behaviors or improvements in Quality Assurance, Training and Knowledge Management.
· Serve as escalation point for timely contact center issue resolution and risk mitigation plans.
· Effectively partner and build productive working relationships with peers, leadership, and other cross functional groups.
· Ensure Operating Procedures are highly customer focused, operationally efficient and cost effective.
· Some domestic and international travel.
· Provide insight on training needs for Partner Contact Centers.
· Adhere to project plans and standard operating procedures.
· Identify areas of opportunity and create solutions or streamline current processes to be approved
· Lead, support and/or coordinate Partner Contact Centers initiatives (such as performance action plans and reward & recognition initiatives)
· Review policy and process updates across the business (Audible and Amazon)
· Create and hold QBR´s for the respective area of responsibility with stakeholders (CS internally but as well externally)
· Develop and drive customer service initiatives which add value to the rest of the business
· Deliver Voice of Customer insights to Business teams
· 2+ years of experience in contact center management.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
· Strong business acumen, collaborative partnering skills, and project management experience.
· Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast paced environment.
· Good understanding of data analytics and use of business intelligence to enhance customer experience.
· Cultural awareness and flexibility to work with global teams.
· Demonstrated experience in operational tasks, such as escalation, trouble shooting, knowledge management and action plan development.
· Fluent German and English (verbal and written), other languages are a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Experience in managing relationships with external contact centers / vendors
· Leadership/Management experience is a plus
· Knowledge of operational protocols for communication of process improvements made contingent on the type of plan to be shared.
· Strong knowledge of teams with the purpose of calibration on changes to implement or measure the impact of implementation Knowledge of customer service operations, practices, policies, and areas of opportunity
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Customer Care Back Office Coordinator (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Customer Service, Career Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the worl
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.