Customer Care Back Office Coordinator (m/f/x)Customer Service | Job ID 1011207
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Customer Care Back Office Coordinator (m/f/x). Put aside your experiences or perceptions of customer service; Audible takes Customer Care to a new level. We’re dedicated to creating unforgettable experiences with a focus on exceeding expectations with every contact and decreasing customer effort.
This is an operational and cross-functional role between both customer service and external product and business teams, as well as local and global customer service functions. This role has a market focus (DE, FR, IT, ES) and is responsible for providing specialty support to several outsourced teams in different locations in the form of resolving customer escalations, technical assistance and ensuring the team delivers towards an exceptional and seamless customer experience. The scope of the role includes BOT Escalations, TIER3 tasks, ECT/GDPR and other process and product related responsibilities.
· Advise our frontline service across local Audible marketplaces, including - but not limited to -business critical escalations
· Handle high-level of escalation within customer service, including Executive escalations
· Handle complex technical issues and develop trouble shooting plans
· Elevate customer experience by actively building strong partnerships with our vendor frontline sites, sharing best practices and promoting Audible culture:
· Provide team coaching for frontline agents at vendor sites
· Conduct onsite workshops in vendor locations
· Create and enhance standard operating procedures (SOP’s) for vendor sites
· Lead operational and project collaboration with global customer service counterpart teams
· Moderate customer reviews on audio titles and app reviews
· Support our social media service team as matter expert
· Identify and test product issues affecting single titles, our surfaces/sites or technical infrastructure
· Work with product and development teams to identify and implement solutions and mitigate negative customer experience (this includes leading or participating in task forces with other business teams)
· Act as owner and supporter of or program improvement initiatives and special projects
· Customer service experience in higher level support or other functions (3+ years or comparable skills)
· Fluency in English, fluency in Italian and/or French, both written and spoken.
· Advanced German language skills
· Flexible, proactive and positive personality with a “can-do” attitude
· Solid understanding of operational processes such as Knowledge Management, Quality Assurance
· Capable of prioritizing in complex situations
· excellent stakeholder management skills
· ability to perform and thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
· Self-starter, capable of taking initiative and working with minimal direction
· Willing to travel
· Advanced skills in preferably French, Italian or Spanish preferred, other European languages are welcome.
· Passion for content, experience with work-related touchpoints welcome.
· Experience in higher level customer service or backoffice functions preferred.
· Experience in process improvement preferred
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Customer Care Operations Specialist DE (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Customer Service, Career Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the worl
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.