Customer Care Back Office Administrator - Germany (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 916423
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Customer Care Back Office Administrator, Germany (m/f/x). Put aside your experiences or perceptions of customer service; Audible takes Customer Care to a new level. We’re dedicated to creating unforgettable experiences with a focus on exceeding expectations with every contact and decreasing customer effort.
This role is initially open through a 16-months contract.
· Act an advocate for the customer´s perspective at all operational and functional touchpoints of your work, customer obsession is our main principle.
· Provide high level support for our frontline service covering different escalation functions and marketplaces via ticketing systems and other channels.
· Moderation of customer reviews on titles and apps.
· Support identifying and testing on product issues affecting single titles, our surfaces or technical infrastructure.
· Research and track reported issues to identify trends, knowledge gaps and high-potential impacting issues and address them accordingly for resolution, keep all stakeholders in the loop as needed.
· Partner with different customer service internal and external teams to relay potential issues, assess the customer impact and share customer feedback.
· Develop troubleshooting plans, responses, and proposals towards known issues impacting the customer and customer experience.
· Contribute to continuous process improvement with the expertise you gain from escalations on customer experience.
· Perform other duties or special projects as assigned, be open for development as a matter expert in identified areas.
Basic QualificationsYour profile
· Experience in customer service
· Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken.
· Flexible, proactive and positive personality with a “can-do” attitude.
· Ability to pay attention to detail while keeping the bigger picture in mind.
· Good time management and organizational skills.
· Excellent stakeholder management.
· Ability to perform and thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
· Must be a team player who is self-motivated, has a sense of urgency and has the ability to multi-task.
· Self-starter, capable of taking initiative and working with minimal direction.
Preferred QualificationsPreferred Qualifications
· Advanced skills in French, Italian or Spanish preferred, other European languages are welcome.
· Experience in higher level customer service or backoffice functions preferred.
· Solid understanding of operational processes such as Knowledge Management, Quality Assurance, etc.
· Work experience within Digital Media or Entertainment Products.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.