CRM Manager audible Italy (m/f/d)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1194203
Based in Berlin, Audible Italy is looking for a CRM Manager (m/f/d), responsible for researching and improving the relevancy of our e-mail campaigns in order to increase customer engagement.
In this position you will improve the overall customer experience using the e-mail recommendations as playground for your A/B tests. You will be part of a team that will leverage data and findings tests in order to improve the discoverability of our catalogue and promote the engagement of our customers.
This is a contract role, initially open for 12 months:
· Manage a process of iterative A/B testing to continually improve performance through optimized content and targeting.
· Drive the idea generation and lead execution for e-mail campaigns and upgrade flow optimizations – from brainstorming to launched campaigns and post analysis.
· Planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research.
· Analyze performance of customer segments and expand customer targeting to optimize effectiveness of e-mail campaigns.
· Oversee performance metrics related to retention and retention campaigns. You report results and learnings to the management team and provide recommendations based on program effectiveness.
· Partner with the Business Analyst to track campaign metrics and report out on results, with recommendations for improvement.
· +5 years proven track of success in Online Marketing / CRM, developing and executing campaigns in a digital business.
· You are familiar with quantitative research methods, eager to work with metrics and conducting A/B tests, and are able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research.
· You understand how to transform analysis into actionable measures. Though, while being a fan of data, you are comfortable operating with both sides of the brain. You are as keen to work with numbers and metrics as you are to think outside of the box
· Proven track record of successful project management.
· Enjoy working independent and having the ability to identify better ways of working at scale through building new mechanisms and processes.
· Open-minded, creative and you want to have fun while working.
· Have a relentless growth-focus, ensuring excellence in operational execution.
· Fluency in English and Italian, both written and spoken.
Ideall you are also:
· Being fond or having experience of the Italian media landscape.
· Highly numerate with strong analytical capability (knowledge of SQL) & a solid understanding of success metrics.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Brand & Campaigns (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Website Marketing / Merchandise Italy (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - PR & Social Media (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.