Content Program Specialist (m/f/x) - ItalyContent & Audible Studios | Job ID 1292527
This role is initially open through a 12-months contract.
· You manage and structure Audible.it release calendar, deciding the best release date for each title in coordination with the marketing department and publishers.
· You collaborate with marketing team and communication agencies on the promotion plans of the most important titles, coordinating the creation of marketing materials as pictures, photos, backstage, interviews etc
· You are in contact with studio and audio producers, to ensure a timely delivery of audio files
· You work with Italian publishers advising them on the best strategy to develop their audiobook offer
· You support the content acquisition team for royalty payments and licensing contracts management
· Solid experience in project coordination in program planning and promotion, ideally in a media or E-Commerce environment.
· Broad understanding of popular culture across all main media types.
· Experience in managing relationships with content owners, creators, vendors or other external partners.
· Good knowledge of copyright law and contractual work in the licensing field.
· Fluency in Italian and English.
· Passionate, structured and reliable self-starter who is able to take over ownership as well as work within a team
· Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment.
· Legal know how (esp. European copyright law)
· Experience in Content Marketing
At Audible, you’re a valued team member with the exciting mission to bring audiobooks, podcasts and other listening experiences to those who want to be more productive, well informed and thoughtfully entertained. You’ll be part of a diverse and welcoming mix of industry-leading experts that don’t just move along, but are innovative at the forefront of the digital entertainment revolution.
We’re part of Amazon and present on five different continents. The Berlin team has remained its familiarity, warm atmosphere and together we foster our People Principles. We let our customers inspire us and work tirelessly to exceed their expectations. To do that, we move fast to turn ideas into experiences and focus on what is possible. Regularly, we take a step back and celebrate our people and all we’ve achieved.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Audio Production Coordinator (m/f/x) - Italy Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.