Content Program Manager (m/f/x) - Audible Original Podcasts Germany
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 933214
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible.de is looking for a Content Program Manager (m/f/x) - Audible Original Podcasts Germany. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and constant refinement of our Audible Original Podcast Program. You will work with established partners and identify new talent to create new and exciting Audible Original Podcasts.
This role is initially open through a 13-months contract.
· Liaise with media and production companies to acquire new partners for Audible’s Original Prodcast program.
· Identify promising concepts and talent.
· Develop new Original Podcasts from concept to final release and beyond.
· Drive the coordination and release of our Original Podcasts with internal (Production, Catalog, Marketing, Content) and external (Providers, studios and partners) stakeholders.
· Supervising the production process, with a focus on editorial work.
· Monitor and evaluate existing Original Podcasts.
· Refine and steadily improve existing Original Podcasts.
· Act as point of contact to partners creating Original Podcasts.
· Constantly improve existing editorial workflow and guidelines.
Basic QualificationsYour profile:
· Passion for podcasts and talk radio.
· 5+ years experience in podcasts, radio or a related industry
· Strong creative drive and experience in highly collaborative work.
· As an outstanding project manager, you have a track record of successfully delivering content production projects.
· Excellent written and verbal skills in German and English.
· Expert in MS office, especially in Excel.
· Flexible and capable of embracing a fast pace and constant change.
· You are a passionate, structured and reliable self-starter who is able to take over ownership.
Preferred QualificationsSounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.