Content Program Manager - Localization (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 846946
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises audiobooks, audioplays, podcasts and original content. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible has teams in Newark, Berlin, London, Tokyo and Sydney.
Based in Berlin, Audible’s International Content team is looking for a Content Program Manager - Localization (m/f/x). The role partners with International Content team to lead, define and drive the roadmap for Original and Exclusive Audible content localization. We dub and adapt content in over 10+ languages to make our content available to global customers.
A successful candidate is a pragmatic visionary that translates operations and business needs into a leading-edge, customer-focused solutions. This person should be comfortable creating solutions for ambitious ideas in ambiguous environments. You must be extremely proactive, because you will regularly find yourself in uncharted territory, where the key to your success will be to get ahead of the curve. The candidate must be a strong collaborator since you’ll be working side to side with the Originals teams globally to bring these ideas to life.
· Develop short and long-term operational processes and tools to streamline and/or improve localization operations
· Manage projects from project kick-off to release in multiple languages, coordinating project milestones and disseminating project information with global project stakeholders
· Analyse and leverage data to identify content for localization that is consistent with Audible’s business and editorial objectives
· Create reporting and dashboards for key metrics to illustrate progress and communicate state of the operations against goals
· Deliver recommendations and/or operating plans for how to optimize localization spend, resources, and time
· Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams such as Content, Marketing, and Legal to sync development efforts and localization schedules
· Evangelise the power of global content internally
· Experience in Media Entertainment and/or localization program management working on language launches, software, creative content and/or subtitle localization
· Strong project management skills and experience in operations
· Demonstrated success in achieving aggressive short, medium and long-term goals.
· Demonstrated bias for action with strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
· Solid in-depth knowledge of internationalization and localization
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills enable you to make excellent business decisions in a creative environment.
· Strong sense of ownership, ability prioritize well and communicate clearly, both verbal and written, across all levels of the organization with a proven ability to influence others without formal authority.
· Flexible, self-directed, and accustomed to grace under pressure in lean environments.
· Fluency in a non-English language is a plus
Preferred QualificationsPreferred qualifications:
· Passion for building a global content offering.
· Expertise in data mining, data management, reporting
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.