Content Operations Administrator (m/f/d) – Spanish/FrenchContent & Audible Studios | Job ID 1698543
ABOUT THIS ROLE
You, as the Content Operations Administrator (m/f/d) – Spanish/French, will work as part of a team that accurately creates, enters, edits, and maintains product information elements (metadata) for all Audible products. You focus on ensuring completeness, accuracy, and suitability of all metadata in our ingestion workflow. You function as an energetic and creative troubleshooter who works with a wide variety of people regarding all issues related to content, which includes utilizing a variety of tools to quickly and thoroughly research various ad-hoc requests. This role is initially open for a 13-month contract and is based in Berlin.
You have language expertise combined with editorial experience, avidly consumes media, is highly organized and detail oriented, and able to thrive in a high-energy entrepreneurial environment. You will feel comfortable in this role if you enjoy working with numerous stakeholders in a fast-paced environment, take pride in delivering accurate results, and have a passion for technology and media, specifically spoken word audio.
As a Content Operations Administrator, you will...
· Be responsible for Product Metadata Indexing and Copy Editing: enter, proofread and fact-check all Spanish and French product metadata prior to publishing a product to the customer-facing application. Key elements such as a product's price, on-sale date, territory rights, availability, provider, royalty earner, descriptive copy, and taxonomy are top priority areas of review.
· Handle Catalog Updates and Issue Management: you will be an energetic and creative troubleshooter who works with a wide variety of people regarding all issues related to content reported through internal or external sources, making sure requests are answered appropriately and in due time.
· Manage Product Relationships and Affiliations: support customer discovery by creating, verifying and updating product relationships such as Category Assignments, Series Affiliation (e.g. linking works in a trilogy), Title Authority (grouping different versions of works together) or Contributor Authority (bibliography).
· Provide QA for Audible style in product descriptions, data consistency, and related product linking for all product metadata including Table of Content (ToC). You will meet daily copyediting quotas, and complete prioritized processing requests.
· Manage Provider Asset Delivery: In backup situations, you will support the production queue. This includes 1) reception and prioritization of incoming content, 2) communication with internal and external publishers, as well as 3) coordination of production issues and requests.
· Previous professional experience in web-based publishing environment, in areas such as data-entry, proofreading, copy-editing, fact-checking, or content risk management.
· Previous experience with ticketing systems and process documentation (e.g. in a wiki).
· Excellent command of the written and spoken Spanish and French language, fluency in English.
· Technical proficiency in Windows operating environment, fluency in Outlook and MS Word. Advanced Excel skills and experience using advanced features such as pivot tables and vlookup.
· Demonstrated multi-tasking and problem solving skills in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
· Demonstrated ability to work with a wide variety of people.
· Additional language skills in other European language.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Content Operations Administrator (m/f/d) – Italian/German Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Audio Production (France) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Content & Audible Studios
- Working Student (Werkstudent:In) – Content Operations Italian (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.