Content Editor / Editorial Onsite Marketing Manager (m/f/d)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 952913
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a creative Content Editor / Editorial Onsite Marketing Manager (m/f/d) who will inspire our customers to discover great stories on our website and app.
In this position you will create onsite campaigns to help our users to explore engaging new content and ensure a holistic customer experience as well as a consistent brand appearance. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a highly creative mind; a keen understanding of the german (audio)book landscape, a solid knowledge of digital tools and a knack for ‘getting things done’.
· Develop appealing and immersive content campaigns for the different needs of our customers.
· Identify content themes for different target groups and present them in a joyful way.
· Ensure a consistent and highly personalized customer experience.
· Develop and execute an overall strategy for onsite marketing together with the Onsite Marketing Manager.
· Understand how your campaigns perform and use the learnings to improve upcoming campaigns.
· Liaise and partner with cross-functional teams (e.g. Marketing, Design, Content) to bring these experiences and functionalities to life.
· Passionate reader/listener who has a good understanding of content trends and wants to share this passion with others.
· Copywriting or journalism experience to quickly produce effective, targeted copy that retains the voice of the brand.
· Inventive and eager to test new ideas to improve the customer discovery experience.
· Excellent communicator and team player who is passionate about working with a digital entertainment service.
· Business fluency in German and your English language skills are fluent, both written and spoken.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Online Marketing SEO (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
- Sr. Manager, Brand & Communications (m/f/d) - audible France Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest producer and seller of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertai
- PR Manager (m/f/x) - part time Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.