Content Coordinator Spain (m/f/x)Content and Audible Studios | Job ID 942525
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Content Coordinator Spain (m/f/x) to support the onboarding and maintenance of Spanish and French spoken word audio content. The Content Coordinator focuses on completeness and synchronization of numerous elements that need to come together in order to publish new content in an efficient and timely fashion. He or she works as part of a team that accurately creates, enters, edits, and maintains metadata for all products. The Content Coordinator focuses on ensuring the completeness, accuracy, and suitability of all product assets, which includes utilizing a variety of tools to quickly and thoroughly research various ad-hoc requests.
This role is initially open through a 13-months contract.
· Provider Asset Delivery Management: The Content Coordinator is a primary contact with Spanish and French providers of metadata and digital assets (audio, images). He or she communicates and synchronizes with all publishers, internal and external, regarding issues such as incoming content and product requests. The Content Coordinator troubleshoots issues with the Audio team, iTunes and providers to ensure timely delivery.
· Traffic Management of Incoming Products: The Content Coordinator supports the production queue. This consists of 1) Gathering all elements needed to produce a product from publishers, 2) Prioritizing products in the production workflow based on input from the Content, Marketing, and Merchandising teams and providers, and 3) Tracking titles to make sure they get through the production queue on time.
· Interdepartmental Content Liaison: The Content Coordinator synchronizes day-to-day product business needs between various internal and external teams. He or she keeps everyone informed regarding key issues, and anticipates and troubleshoots conflicts.
· Product Metadata Indexing and Copy Editing: The Content Coordinator proofreads, fact-checks, and adds HTML tags to all product metadata prior to publishing a product to the customer-facing application. Key elements such as a product's company identification, on-sale date, territory rights, availability, provider, royalty earner, title, descriptive copy, and taxonomy are top priority areas of review.
· B.S. or equivalent degree, preferably in Humanities.
· Excellent command of the (Castillian) Spanish and French language, fluency in English.
· An avid consumer of online media, including books (audio and print), blogs, podcasts, and other digital content.
· A confident and upbeat communicator via written and verbal business communication skills.
· Highly organized and detail oriented.
· Fluency in Outlook, Excel, and MS Word.
· A self-starter with impeccable organizational and analytical skills.
· Able to thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment.
· Data-entry awareness and experience.
· Previous experience in proofreading, copy-editing, and fact-checking in publishing industry or related area.
· Additional language skills in other European languages are considered a major plus.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Audible Originals Podcasts (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content and Audible Studios Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Content France (m/f/x) - Podcasts Berlin, Germany Content and Audible Studios Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the worl
- Manager / Producer (m/f/x) - Audible Originals Fiction Short-form Berlin, Germany Content and Audible Studios Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the worl
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.