Content Administrator - Metadata/Indexer DE (m/f/x)Content & Audible Studios | Job ID 1545630
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Content Administrator – Metadata / Indexer DE (m/f/x) to support various editorial and operational processes needed in order to efficiently publish and update Audible's catalog metadata. In this position, you will work as part of a team that accurately creates, enters, edits, and maintains metadata, audio assets and image art for all products. You will focus on the complete and accurate data entry of all product metadata, which includes utilizing a variety of tools to quickly and thoroughly research various ad-hoc requests.
This role is open through a 13-months contract.
You will feel comfortable in this role if you enjoy working with literature in a fast-paced environment, take pride in delivering accurate results, and have a passion for technology and media, specifically spoken word audio.
As a Content Administrator, you will:
· Product Metadata Indexing and Copyediting: Create, edit, proofread, and fact-check metadata records in our content management system prior to releasing a product to Audible marketplaces (Audible stores, Amazon, iTunes). Key elements such as a product's company identification, on-sale date, distribution rights, availability, pricing, provider, royalty earner, title, descriptive copy, table of contents and taxonomy are top priority areas of review
· Catalog Updates and Trouble Ticketing: Perform, process and verify daily metadata update and correction requests received from providers, customers, via tickets or other sources, and ensure that requests are answered appropriately and in due time
· Provider Communication: Assist with provider requests and content quality issues
· Table of Contents (ToC): Copyedit table of content data for Audible products
· Prior experience in data entry or proofreading
· Highly organized and demonstrated focused attention to detail.
· Technical proficiency in Windows operating environment, fluency in Outlook and MS Word
· Advanced Excel skills and experience using advanced features such as pivot tables and vlookup
· Demonstrated multi-tasking and problem solving skills in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
· Demonstrated ability to work with a wide variety of people
· An avid consumer of media, including books/periodicals (audio and digital reader), websites, blogs, and other digital content sources
· Additional language skills in other (European) languages are a major plus
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Content (France) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Content Italy (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.