Business Affairs / Licensing & Rights Coordinator (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 934650
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Business Affairs / Licensing & Rights Coordinator (m/f/x) who supports the Business Affairs team in all processes related to contract management and administration. It ensures that all contract information is available and perfectly administrated. In addition, the Content Acquisition Coordinator acts as an interface to the content operations and finance department and supports the Business Affairs team in general administrative tasks.
This role is initially open through a 13-months contract.
· Preparation and processing of contracts and all contractual adaptations
· Contract administration and monitoring, e.g. documentation in internal database tools, invoice processing, docusign, ensure that deadlines are being kept
· License management and rights check
· Interface to the content operations and finance department, coordinate workflow and communication internally
· Supporting the team in all administrative and organizational project-related tasks, e.g. meetings, coordination and drafting of presentations and reports
Basic QualificationsYour profile:
· First professional experience in the publishing or media industry with a focus on contract management
· Solid understanding of the German book market or media industry
· Accuracy and detail orientation as well as being self-structured complement your expertise
· Reliability, being proactive and a clearly structured approach are the nature of your work
· Thanks to your excellent project management skills, you can easily manage several projects at the same time and always keep track of them
· You enjoy taking on responsibility and are looking for an open working environment in which you can actively participate in a team from day one
· Excellent German in spoken and written, basic English skills are required and you are proficient in all common MS Office programs (especially Excel)
· Basic understanding of law would be a plus
Preferred QualificationsSounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.