Audio Production Specialist – Original Programming FR (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 874797
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an Audio Production Specialist – Original Programming FR (m/f/x) who will be responsible for the coordination of our own dramatized Original Productions together with external partners. You will be a relevant contributor for the development of the EU audio production pipeline.
This role is intially open through a 6-months contract.
· Supporting French Original Productions by managing external recording studios and in-house production teams.
· Coordination of all production processes and communication with key partners to monitor production schedule and quality of performance.
· Providing production materials for various formats of original content in consultation with the original programming team.
· Responsible for casting of multi voice productions. Choosing the most suitable voices in alignment with overall tonality
· Reading and approving production scripts
· Expanding network of production partners (studios, cast and crew)
· Negotiating rates and contracts with external partners
· Making sure agreed production budgets are being kept
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.